Gram Panchayati Raj Vacancy Recruitment Secretary Notification 2018
Panchayati Raj Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2018 Here You Can Find Jobs In Panchayati Raj Secretary Notification Details If You Are Interested For This Panchayti Raj Secretary Jobs And If You Are Eligible Here The Details How Many Posts What Is The Education And Age, Fee,Pay Scale Etc… And
How To Apply Everything You Can Get Information. before applying panchayti secretary jobs you should read full details means complete notification eligibility according to norms below.
So What Is The Details of latest grama panchayat jobs
Total Number Of Vacancies:9355
Post Name :Panchayti Secretary
Education Eligibility:Candidate Should Be Pass Any Graduation/Degree 3 Years From Any Recognized University
Fee Details: For General And Reservation :250 Rs Per Sc/St
500rs Per General
Age Eligibility: Minimum 18years –Maximum 39 Years
Age Relaxation:5 Years For SC/ST And 10 Years For Ph Candidates(PHC)
Pay Scale:15000 P/M ON Probation Period
Panchayati Raj Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2018
Selection Process : Selection Will Be Based On Written Examination And Others
Examination Eligibility Rules:here you have two 2 papers paper 1 and paper 2.
- Paper1 has 150 marks General Knowledge,general menta ability
- paper 2 has :150 marks gram panchayati raj organizations,geography,economy,rural development,culteral of tg,etc…
Here you can observe one thing ;
that is one is very disappointed thing is you have negative marks. negative marks means every wrong answer you will loose your marks so, be careful to attend the examination.
How To Apply For Panchayat Raj Vacancy Secretary
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for online mode here you can see the web portals tspsc.gov.in.
- Read all the terms & conditions before starting to fill an online form
- Candidates, first of all, go to the official website at www.tspsc.gov.in
- Enter the required details in all fields as per Matriculation Certificate.
- Upload Scanned documents of your educational qualification,caste,date of birth, experience etc.
- Pay the examination fee through Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card or Bank Challan Form
- Finally you have to take a print out of system generated application form