Laptop Computer Related Health Problems
- Precautions to be taken:
- Choose good quality monitors for low radiation, and use anti computer glare screens. The effect of radiation from the monitor therefore decreases somewhat on the eye,
- When working, rest for at least 10 minutes every three hours, wash your face with cold water, and close the eyelids
- The distance between the screen is 55 to 75 cm. – should normally be below 2 to 3 inches in the middle of the monitor. This causes the eyelids to bite the eyelids somewhat,
- In air-conditioned rooms, the air must be taken carelessly to avoid eye contact,
- Those who sit on the computer should not be light on the opposite side. This is due to the lighting on the eyes. This should be avoided,
- Use a hand under the wrist when working with the keyboard or mouse,
- Make sure the computer monitor is at the height of the eyes
- Support for foot feet should also be used (footrest) –
- Rest for a few minutes in between intermittent and without Adrenalin
- The seat should always change without sitting in one seat.
Especially laptop users have a risk of contracting dermatitis ‘toast skin syndrome’. The Telegraph reported in the report that the Swiss study found that the laptop was working on hours with few hours and the skin was uncommon. The laptop ranges from 125 Fahrenheit (52 cents). some researched Doctors said that in some cases the skin is permanently darkened.
not only darkened There is a possibility of skin cancer in some cases. In addition to sleeping, proper exercise or problems such as BP, Sugar, and obesity will be solved. Most of the time computer users are required to take appropriate medical precautions. If these diseases are beyond the parameters, the need for surgery is also necessary. It is best to take care of this situation.
AGE RELATED PROBLEMS
BALD HEAD CAUSES PROBLEMS IN TELUGU